It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: How to Mod NBA 2k13 Unlimited Skill Points Mod
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:23 pm 

So there's a site, nba2k13skillmodfree.blogspot.com(Removed now use this download link:http://getmyfile.org/03g775 , that claims it has a mod for NBA 2K13, but its download has a survey that I tried to bypass for an hour, to no avail then at last complete a stupid survey and get the tool. I've heard of about 3 different offsets to modify when putting the .CMG file in Hex Editor/Workshop, but after I mod them, Modio recognize it as a package and refuses to rehash and resign it. (P.S. the flash drive issue has been solved, and I know the original .CMG isn't corrupted as, before modding, you can rehash and resign it)

Last edited by Seerpnwo12 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: How to Mod NBA 2k13 Unlimited Skill Points Mod
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:50 pm 

Seerpnwo12 wrote:
So there's a site, nba2k13skillmodfree.blogspot.com, that claims it has a mod for NBA 2K13, but its download has a survey that I tried to bypass for an hour, to no avail then at last complete a stupid survey and get the tool. I've heard of about 3 different offsets to modify when putting the .CMG file in Hex Editor/Workshop, but after I mod them, Modio recognize it as a package and refuses to rehash and resign it. (P.S. the flash drive issue has been solved, and I know the original .CMG isn't corrupted as, before modding, you can rehash and resign it)

survey sites are mostly fake sites,if you want unlimited skillpoints you should downloading cheatengine and use my download.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:15 pm 

what is the password doesn't work ????

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:40 pm 

no password require

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  Moderators: RussianKobe, Medevenx, DavidBeckham23